Re: [opensuse] Mouse over flash area causes FF to crash
On 11/08/12 20:05, Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

When I move the mouse over an area on a web page that's a flash animation FF crashes.

How about providing the URL for this page so that I, and others, can look at it and see if I/also crash?

I have HW acceleration in the flash-settings disabled.

openSUSE 12.1 x86_64
nouveau -- Gallium 0.4 on NV84 -- 2.1 Mesa 7.11
FF: 14.0.1
flash-player-11.2.202.236-24.1.x86_64

Perhaps it is the nouveau driver. Install the proper nVidia driver which is now number 295.71 - if you get it directly from nVidia site and compile it yourself; otherwise use YaST to install the driver shown in the software listing.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.5.1-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor