[opensuse] Mouse over flash area causes FF to crash
Hi,

When I move the mouse over an area on a web page that's a flash animation FF crashes.

I have HW acceleration in the flash-settings disabled.

openSUSE 12.1 x86_64
nouveau -- Gallium 0.4 on NV84 -- 2.1 Mesa 7.11
FF: 14.0.1
flash-player-11.2.202.236-24.1.x86_64

Timing of this happening is a bit unfortunate as I had to re-install my system disk and thus this is a brand new install and I cannot say whether or not there was a recent FF, flash, or nouveau update. I know that prior to my systemdisk issue I did not observe this problem.

- Anyone else seeing this issue?
- Any settings I can apply to nouveau, FF, or flash?

I don't really want to switch to chrome, but at this point FF crashes all the time as it is almost impossible to navigate any web page without moving the mouse over some stupid embedded flash region.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx