Re: [Solved] Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird - losing email (archive stops 2010, inbox empty before 5/2011)
On 08/10/12 19:59, David C. Rankin pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

It appears that archive did what it was supposed to do (as far a saving
messages from the inbox). However it did NOT save them in yearly folders as set
in the settings tab. That threw me off and focused my attention on the archive
situation. The missing email that was not in either the inbox or archive had
been filtered into numerous folders... So, yes, I get to wear the pointed
circular cap while sitting turned facing the corner for the next few hours....
(which is much better than the alternative... ;-)

If you have a corner office with a view it won't be too bad. :-)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998