Re: [opensuse] Separate /usr?
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
It's interesting that in this thread - if I didn't miss anything -
many people told why having separate partitions are useful. I agree
with that. I just don't remember seeing a use case why a separate /usr
is beneficial.

Carlos E. R. wrote:
I just don't remember seeing a use case why a separate /usr is beneficial.
No?

Go fetch those paper books you included with SuSE Professional not that
long ago. A separate
/usr was recommended there.
historical ;) - see below ;)

But then don't say "I don't remember". It is the history of your own
company...

Carlos, please don't make spurious attacks by quoting out of context.
Andreas clearly limited his point to *comments in this thread*. You owe
him an apology.