[opensuse] When I boot 12.1, my encrypted data partitions are not activated (systemd question)

Hi,

I installed fresh oS 12.1 in a test partition (XFCE). Everything is almost
nice, except a few
things, like encrypted partitions:

the system does not ask for the password while it boots.

The installation system recognized my encrypted partitions, asked for the
password, created the
correct entries are in fstab and crypttab files. But then the system never asks
for the password
when it boots (systemd mode).

If I try to activate the partitions manually I get an error:

bombadillo:~ # rccrypto status
redirecting to systemctl
crypto.service
Loaded: masked (/dev/null)
Active: inactive (dead)
bombadillo:~ # rccrypto start
redirecting to systemctl
Failed to issue method call: Unit crypto.service is masked.

That error message is greek to me. Masked? What is that?

Locate finds me crypto.service:

bombadillo:~ # locate crypto.service
/lib/systemd/system/crypto.service
bombadillo:~ # l /lib/systemd/system/crypto.service
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Aug 7 02:43 /lib/systemd/system/crypto.service ->
/dev/null
bombadillo:~ #

I delete that link as a trial, and I get a different result - but not good:

bombadillo:~ # rm /lib/systemd/system/crypto.service
bombadillo:~ # rccrypto status
redirecting to systemctl
crypto.service - LSB: Enables crypto file systems that couldn't be enabled in
first part
Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/boot.crypto)
Active: inactive (dead)
CGroup: name=systemd:/system/crypto.service
bombadillo:~ # rccrypto start
redirecting to systemctl
bombadillo:~ #

How can I start my encrypted filesystems, at boot or manually now?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 12.1 "Asparagus" GM (bombadillo))