[opensuse] Thunderbird and the ARCHIVE feature
I am having a mental block :-( .

I archive my Trash-ed mail by using the Archive feature in Thunderbird. But where is the place where the preferences for Archive are set? I originally set them to archive by month but I may want to change this - but cannot now find where I did this :-( . Anybody know, please?

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.5.0-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor