Re: [opensuse] Bash terminal window misbehavior.
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 05:26:06 -0700
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx> [07-24-12 07:10]:
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Dave Howorth
<dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Hess wrote:
Once again response from the list that doesn't even address the question
asked.
Can we stop this on the list? If you don't have an answer resist
responding.

Question was not presented with sufficient information to warrent wasting
one's time. Dave merely explained why.

Now can some one address the question?

Welcome to my bit bucket :)

can you not trim your posts!

No one cares Dave.

correction: *You* don't care which you have demonstrated.

It's no small wonder the distro seems like it is dying.

Most folks will not put up with this stiff and just move on.

Thanks for killing the thread Dave.

/s/Dave/Steven

Patrick Why do you all insist on going on thinking you accomplish
something with your self appointed mission to make people more clued
in?

I gave what was I felt sufficient information.
I gave the release number and the desktop system version number.
If more information is required I'll gladly provide it when asked by
those interested in helping solve the problem.
This is off topic.

The list really needs moderation

Steven