[opensuse] openSUSE forms issue.
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:29:10 -0700
After first deleting all my openSUSE and Novell cookies to see if that
might solve the problem I keep getting the following error trying to
access the openSUSE forums..

"No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

"Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection
without sending any data."

Please do not respond with "It works for me."

Are these ongoing issues with access to the forums going to be ever be resolved?

Steven