Re: [opensuse] Bash terminal window misbehavior.
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:17:47 -0700
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM, DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/24/2012 03:39 AM, Steven Hess wrote:

Every time I open up a terminal window it's opening as wide as my screen.
What is the method to stop this automatic widening?

KDE 4.7.2 on openSUSE 12.1

(mine is 4.6.0 on 11.4 so not everything there may match what i have)

KDE offers several "terminal windows" by following Menu > Applications >
System > Terminal

that path on my system reveals: Konsole, LXTerminal, Terminal - Super User
Mode, XTerm, and Yakuake

additionally there are the full screen terminals available using the key
combo Ctrl+Alt+F1 through F6..

as each has a differnt way to adjust size, please specify which..

dd

Konsole is the terminal application. It's the default terminal application.

Steven