Re: [opensuse] firefox flash overlaps in different tabs
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:51:03 +0200
Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello:

I have openSUSE 12.1 64 bit, firefox 10.05esr from mozilla repo, and
adobe flash-player-11.2.202.236-24.1.x86_64.

When I open different tabs with flash content (eg youtube)
the flash contents of different tabs overlap.
In other tabs where there is no flash only text, the text is
ugly (fonts look strange) in the same area of the tab
where a flash is loacted in another tab.

I have proprietary nvidia drivers installed.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Istvan

Yes, I have Nvidia driver x86-64 302.07 and also have that problem. Think it
might be a problem with video memory not being released but not sure if the
problem is with Firefox or Nvidia.

Anyone else?

Tom

--