Re: [opensuse] Buggy thunderbird 13?
On 07/22/2012 09:43 AM, DenverD wrote:
On 07/22/2012 01:50 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

the "folder busy" problem i have seen, and believe it to be that TB
is "compacting" a
folder (or folders)...at least that was the reason _here_ that i
saw a new message
demanding i click before work could proceed.....here, the work
around was:

Yes, but you see, I do want compacting to happen, I have had the
setting enabled for years
without a problem. It is now that it is problematic.

so, at least one other _has_ seen it, so i'd say: log your bug (the
workaround is ok for me)

Did Mozilla fix this for 13.0.1? Cos I don't see such a problem there.

jd