Re: [opensuse] Buggy thunderbird 13?
On 2012/07/23 15:38 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. composed:

The problem reported here is that when doing other operations, like for
example, syncing for
offline use, the operation stops saying that another operation has the folder
busy, probably
compacting. Absurd.

Again, reporting the problem here is unlikely other than futile. I remember having this same problem in SM quite some time back, a year or more I think at least, but I remember nothing about how it went away. I suggest you look at Mozilla's Bugzilla, and Mozillazine, for an existing bug, and if you don't find a solution, file a bug there.

Possibly it had something to do with a filtering error of some kind. Have you changed your TB filters lately?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/