Re: [opensuse] Buggy thunderbird 13?
Am 23.07.2012 15:38, schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2012-07-23 15:13, Felix Miata wrote:

If clicking on compact folders after clicking empty trash is really so much
trouble, you
might want to consider changing the value of compact when it will save to 1,
so that
compacting will automatically happen rather quickly after each relatively
small group of
messages is deleted.

That is what I do, that's my config for years.

The problem reported here is that when doing other operations, like for
example, syncing for
offline use, the operation stops saying that another operation has the folder
busy, probably
compacting. Absurd.

Just to make sure for people having such issues and I'm not sure if that is
known to everyone.
If there is any pointer to "Tracker" in TB's addon view please remove
package tracker-miner-thunderbird.
It is known to be a major performance culprit to Thunderbird.

Wolfgang