Re: [opensuse] What the reason behind the Mozilla "version race"?
On 7/20/2012 6:43 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Last year Mozilla changed the extension architecture to reduce the likelihood
> of add-ons becoming unusable when the version increments,

I'm aware of that. A total failure if you ask me. Mainstream plugins seem to
crap out
with every release. EVERY tiny little point release.
How is it that such little steps break the API or hooks that the plug ins
require every single time?

These aren't fringe plugins I'm talking about.