Re: [opensuse] Focus, howto
  • From: Michael Harnden <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:47:11 -0400
On Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:33:27 AM C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
Working on my 12.2 I am confronted with a small nuisance.

When I use an URL address in KMail for the download in Chromium I am switch
right away to Chromium. I know it has something to do with focus, but where
can I change the focus. Did not find it.

Configure Desktop -> Window Behavior -> Window Behavior

Play around with the Focus Stealing Prevention Level