Re: [opensuse] Monitor back light left on with Nouveau - nVidia drivers
No idea. I went back to the nVidia drivers.

Frankie Onuonga wrote:
Hi,
was this issued sorted out?

thanks

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I have a nVidia video card. While I have used the nVidia drivers
in the past, I recently tried the Noveau drivers to see how they
compare. One thing I have noticed is that the mack light is left
on, when the screen is black. I haven't seen this behaviour with
the original nVidia drivers. Is there any way to fix this, as it
wastes power and shortens the monitor life.

tnx jk

<mailto:opensuse%2Bowner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>