[opensuse] What the reason behind the Mozilla "version race"?
Guys, Lew,

Does anybody have any understanding about why Mozilla sees fit to race forward with version numbers on what seems like an every other month pace? We enjoyed firefox/tbird version 2.x-3.x for what seems like years, yet we have raced from 3.x - 14.x in the blink of an eye.

Anybody know why? I understand how version numbers work, major/minor milestones, build numbers, etc.., but I'm just curious if anyone has the scoop on why we've jumped from 3-14 in such a short period of time - relatively speaking.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.