Re: [opensuse] Reiserfs (was ext4 vs btrfs)
On 07/18/2012 01:40 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
Well, I know it's a little passe, but I've been using reiserfs for about
4 years and love it. The recovery is great ! And I've never had it
totally go belly up on me !

Same here. Reiser all the way.
<snip>

Furthermore, Reiser gave me the BEST fs space usage meaning with the file mix that I have, I tried ext2 and ext3 and ran out of space before I could get all the files rsync'ed to a new drive of the same size.

Plus, somehow, I would always loose something with ext3 and NOTHING with reiser for 5+ years. And I'm not sure I want to even try ext4 for the possibility of waiting my time.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ