Re: [opensuse] Why does the 'apper' app not show what it is downloading?
  • From: OddBall <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:06:10 +0200
Op 18-07-12 02:33, Rajko schreef:
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:07:03 +0200

Some might think that this is deviously intentional, making apper
fail. >:-)
Intentional or not, some may call that work place security, but without
modern looking package management it can happen that whole openSUSE
fails sooner then expected and wreck job security and retirement plans
in the process. In other words, if I would be developer of software
management, I would make sure that it works perfectly in all
incarnations, specially those that are presented to every user, like
Apper.

I totally agree... (nerd)

--

Have a nice day,