Re: [opensuse] Heartbeat on OpenSuSE 12.1?
Il 17/07/2012 16:06, DenverD ha scritto:
On 07/17/2012 02:46 PM, claudioml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all,

I must re-install a group of 2 balanced firewall on OpenSuSE, and just
today i have noticied Heartbeat is not included anymore on the OpenSuSE
distribution... Now my question is: no way to have Heartbeat on OpenSuSE
12.1? Or alternatively, what to use?

seems to be available for install via YaST or zypper if one
enables/refreshes the networking repo at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network/openSUSE_12.1/

dd

Sorry, but i have added that repository, and no package of Heartbeat is
available. Also, browsing that repository, there is no heartbeat package.

Claudio.