Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.3 and Hard drives
Chuck Payne wrote:
I going to rebuild. I notice that one of the drives is slowing the
system down. So I am going to remove all then set up a flash drive so
that I can all one of the six drives to see which one is bad. I might
have a bad drive.

Well, you can identify the drive that is causing the error easily
enough. All the errors refer to "sd 7:0:0:0: [sde]", so what drive is that?

Also, I don't understand why nobody has asked you what model of drives
you have? And you still haven't answered Felix's sensible questions?