[opensuse] Duplicity Question/problem
Hi, folks,

I have a problem with duplicity (0.6.13 on SuSE 11.3) - a nice backup utility.
Backup archives keep growing and growing in spice of explicit command to remove
old backups.

For example, for daily backup I use these command:

# duplicity have well known bug of not cleaning properly cache folder
rm -Rf /root/.cache/duplicity/

duplicity full --no-encryption /home/docs file:///backup/company/daily/docs
duplicity remove-older-than 1D --force file:///backup/company/daily/docs

I tried backing without "full" option, problem was the same.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).

Andrei