[opensuse] ext4 vs btrfs
Hi all,

I was wondering when should one choose ext4 and when btrfs...

Ofcourse i've googling for it, but in some comparisons they only measure
throughput in general. I agree that _is_ important, but i presume other
factors also play a role...
When dealing with config files (in "/etc/.." or so) it is probably very
handy to be able to do a roll-back.

But when dealing with a large collection of ISO's ?
Or when doing a local mirror? In that case one isn't interested in the
possibility of a roll-back. But more in general overhead caused by
intermediate inodes and so-on.

And i presume that having mbox on btrfs isn't a good idea either.

Any bright idea's when to use what FS?

Hans