Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
On 08/07/12 10:44, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-07-08 02:37, Anton Aylward wrote:
Lets see what I did say:

In Thunderbird I can set to 'display plain text only'. If the
message is *only* HTML then I can conclude that the sender hasn't
bothered wit a plain text segment under MIME and is ether and
idiot/incompetent or has other, perhaps malicious, intent. The
mail gets deleted.

Mail from my bank etc etc *does* have a plain text segment.
So mail from my bank, utilities etc etc does *NOT* get deleted and I
don't have the problems you accuse me of.
I'm not accusing anybody. The emails _I_ get from banks, utilities, etc,
contain html, and some contain text, and some do not. I do not delete an
email just because it is sent in html only, I delete them if they are
spam, regardless if they are plain text or html or a combination.

Then please, Carlos, be specific when you reply to posts and don't leave interpreting to what you write to the reader.

I'm tolerant, that's all.

I should hope so......

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor