Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
On 09/07/12 15:40, Noel Butler wrote:
On Sun, 2012-07-08 at 21:12 -0700, Lew Wolfgang wrote:

Nor here, nor in U.K or U.S. going by my above statement, or is the rule
in U.S. only applicable for U.S. to U.S. residents? Who knows...

Well, individual states in the US may have different regulations, but
here in California paper invoices are optional.
Ahh, OK, LA is where I deal with, thanks for making it clear it's not a
blanket U.S. wide thing.

(I've had an abundance of offlist replies telling me I should listen to
the rain for advice more than that particular poster)

Oh, you mean...... the one I call "a mental giant and rocket scientist"?

He is what would be call a "General Practitioner" in the medical world.

"A General Practitioner is one who learns less and less about more and more so that, finally, he knows nothing about everything."

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor