Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
On 08/07/12 07:34, Carlos E. R. wrote:

[........]

That too.

Although signatures should be mostly ignored regarding rules, I consider
them as irrelevant to the message, a place where people can express
whatever they want as long as it is short. At most, respond with another
signature, equally short :-)

Otherwise, the rules of the list should state what is allowed on the
signatures - and AFAIR they say nothing:

<http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Signatures>

Signatures

Signatures in emails should be not longer then 4 lines long.

Information: McQuary Limit

Thus, if the rules say nothing, we can not complain about any signature
except on the size.

- -- Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)

OK, speaking of "sigs" or "signatures", how long is your "signature" in the above post (and every other post of yours)?

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor