Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
  • From: Noel Butler <noel.butler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:40:09 +1000
On Sun, 2012-07-08 at 21:12 -0700, Lew Wolfgang wrote:

Nor here, nor in U.K or U.S. going by my above statement, or is the rule
in U.S. only applicable for U.S. to U.S. residents? Who knows...

Well, individual states in the US may have different regulations, but
here in California paper invoices are optional.

Ahh, OK, LA is where I deal with, thanks for making it clear it's not a
blanket U.S. wide thing.

(I've had an abundance of offlist replies telling me I should listen to
the rain for advice more than that particular poster)