Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
Carlos E. R. said the following on 07/07/2012 06:35 PM:

Since you snipped out much of my mail you altered my meaning.

idiot/incompetent or has other, perhaps malicious, intent. The
mail gets deleted.

The bills from my utilities, like the electricity bill, comes in
html. Come on, delete it, and don't pay the bill! >:-P

Then tell them that you deleted the bill and will not pay it
because they posted in evil html, ans watch them laugh at you. Yes,
they laugh, because reconnecting the electricity needs an extra
payment equivalent to three months worth. Very nice, good business
for them. Wish all their clients were that silly >:-)

Lets see what I did say:

In Thunderbird I can set to 'display plain text only'. If the
message is *only* HTML then I can conclude that the sender hasn't
bothered wit a plain text segment under MIME and is ether and
idiot/incompetent or has other, perhaps malicious, intent. The
mail gets deleted.

Mail from my bank etc etc *does* have a plain text segment.

So mail from my bank, utilities etc etc does *NOT* get deleted and I
don't have the problems you accuse me of.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN