Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
James Hatridge wrote:
Hi all,

Is it not about time for this mailing list to come in to the 21th century?
This is the ONLY email list that I have to turn off HTML formatting to send a
post to. Everytime I forget it I get this:

Why is your default to send email in a format which takes 3x the bandwidth and
disk space as plain text?

What exactly do you write most of the time that is ohhhhhh so special that
it absolutely has to be in HTML?

How about this -- rearrange your attitude that every posting has to be in HTML.

99.5% of email has absolutely no business being in HTML, including the postings
on this list.

I've yet to see a single posting on this list which would have better-conveyed
the idea if the message had been written in HTML.