Re: [opensuse] Does anyone know why icons disappear from apps and panel?
Op 06-07-12 14:55, James Hatridge schreef:

Hi Oddball et al,

On Friday, July 06, 2012 10:58:36 AM Oddball wrote:

> Hi,

> I am using 12.1 on an eeepc seashell.

> KDE 4.7.2

> After switching desktops a few times, or after wake up from sleep, icons

> are gone from apps and panel.

> The functionality is still there, when hovering it shows, but the icons

> are gone.

> Is there a way to make this behavior stop?

> (it is not nice when your candy gets stolen.. ;-)

Try this:

#1 right click anywhere on the desktop

#2 click on folder view settings

#3 on the left side of the settings window click on view

#4 make sure that "view" is set to "Folder view"

#5 click ok or apply

This should bring back your icons

Hope this helps,

JIM

When i right click on the desktop, i get the menu, but this menu lacks the option folder vieuw setting.
So i can not comply to this... :-(
Are you sure we are talking about the plasma desktop?

--

Check out my stamp & postcard collection!

Yankee GO HOME!

Anti-US Propaganda on stamps, postcards, envelopes, and labels

http://yankeegohome.18-t.com/

Check out my online Delcampe store

http://www.delcampe.net/stores/warthogbulletin

--