Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
Patrick Shanahan said the following on 07/06/2012 09:56 AM:
Learn to control your *chosen* email client.

+1

I see
<quote>
</quote>

The KMail handbook
docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/kmail/kmail.pdf
does say in section 3.3

<quote>
Note that HTML messages are often regarded as an annoyance; therefore,
you should avoid sending HTML messages if possible. Particularly, you
should never send HTML messages to a mailing list unless HTML messages
are explicitly allowed.
</quote>

More to the point, the rest of that section makes it clear that you have
to explicitly set things up to send HTML mail:

<quote>
In order to be able to create HTML messages you first have to enable the
markup tools. To do this enable Formatting (HTML) in the Options menu.
</quote>

From this I gather that HTML is not the normal mode.

It is as it was/should be. Please remove your offensive sig.

Ethnic hate, unless its being parodied (which I must admit is not always
successful in email, though Dave Barry seems to manage it - sometimes)
is not acceptable.

--
Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Eudemian Ethics