Re: Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 16:28:01 +0200
Hi Per,

On Friday, July 06, 2012 03:32:19 PM Per Jessen wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
Hi all,

Is it not about time for this mailing list to come in to the 21th
century? This is the ONLY email list that I have to turn off HTML

formatting to send a post to. Everytime I forget it I get this:
Depending on which emailer you're using, you ought to store that as a
preference of the email-address (of the list). Thunderbird has such an
option.

So far you're the only one to give a real answer to this, thanks for that. Do
you know if kmail has this option? I've not been able to find it. But this
still bring us back to the first question. Why does this list not keep up with
the times. Ten years ago, when almost no one had anything faster than 56k then
it was understandable. But now even someone one out in the middle of no where
Germany has at least DSL 2000 so this rule is silly. I'm on over 60 lists and
am the owner of 4. This is the only list I have this problem with.

JIM

--
Check out my stamp & postcard collection!
Yankee GO HOME!

Check out my online Delcampe store
http://www.delcampe.net/stores/warthogbulletin