Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
Op 06-07-12 16:09, C schreef:
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is as it was/should be. Please remove your offensive sig.
Not that I care one bit about anyone's signature lines... but if
anyone here bothered to go check out James' website instead of having
a mindless knee-jerk reaction... you'd clearly see it's nothing to be
offended about (a collection of stamps and postcards from WWI, WWII,
the Cold War era and so on). You are all being rather silly about
this.

C.

Yes i agree, i think it is a rather rare collection!
I think it is good these things are remembered...

--
Have a nice day..

Oddball.

OS: Linux 3.1.10-1.16-desktop i686