Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
* James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx> [07-06-12 09:10]:
Is it not about time for this mailing list to come in to the 21th century?
This is the ONLY email list that I have to turn off HTML formatting to send a
post to. Everytime I forget it I get this:

welcome to the *normal* world of text vs pretty pictures. Perhaps you
would perfer "Dick and Jane".

Personally I'm sick of always having to send posts twice. How about fixing
this.

Learn to control your *chosen* email client.

It is as it was/should be. Please remove your offensive sig.