[opensuse] Sick of this...
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 15:06:46 +0200
Hi all,

Is it not about time for this mailing list to come in to the 21th century?
This is the ONLY email list that I have to turn off HTML formatting to send a
post to. Everytime I forget it I get this:

######
Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist

opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to inform you that your message could not be delivered to the
list. Your mail was rejected because it matched a rule set up by the
list administrator.

This list does not allow:

* HTML mails
* Attachments
* Mails from other lists

If you think your mail does not violate these rules and was declined anyway,
contact the owner at:

opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Personally I'm sick of always having to send posts twice. How about fixing
this.

--
Check out my stamp & postcard collection!
Yankee GO HOME!

Check out my online Delcampe store
http://www.delcampe.net/stores/warthogbulletin