Re: [opensuse] Automatic option synaptics driver gone from settings.[SOLVED]
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 10:27:28 +0200
On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 20:43 +0200, Oddball wrote:
Op 03-07-12 20:28, Oddball schreef:

Well that figures!
The option is in the hidden icons behind the arrow, in the systemtray!
How obvious!

Anyway, the option is not gone, only hidden.... :-D

The option is not there when first installed 12.1.
I know because i just installed on a 9" eeepc, and because the touchpad
tapping is not activated, i wanted to use it, but it was not there. :O

I'm confused. I thought you said it was in the > menu in the system
panel. I know the synaptics thing might be there. But I do not know
about the option for disabling the pad when typing. Did you find that
option? (My laptop is not handy or I would check myself.)

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20