Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird 13.0, in 12.1 broken.
On 03/07/12 17:23, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 03.07.2012 09:20, schrieb Basil Chupin:
Thanks for this information Wolfgang. I didn't know about TestPilot (nor
Tracker[Bird]).

I have just looked in my list of Add-ons for TB and did find TestPilot
there, and it is Enabled. However, I have had no hassles with TB, as I
already mentioned, so TestPilot is certainly not affecting me (and I do
switch between TB v13 and the Daily v16).
As expected. TestPilot is not known to be the cause of any of the issues
to me. It always came down to Trackerbird.

I looked for what you call TrackerBird, which you say is installed by
openSUSE, but all I can see in the list of software is something simply
called Tracker - is this the same as the app you are referring to? In
any case, this Tracker is NOT installed on my system.
It's usually installed on Gnome systems (and even hard to get rid of
completely there).
The addon "TrackerBird" in RPM speech is tracker-miner-thunderbird.

"Ah, the old local-jargon-talk trick, Chief!" :-)

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 and kernel 3.4.4 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor