Re: [opensuse] oS 12.1: DSL device are not shown in YaST configuration window
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:06:06 +0200
Istvan Gabor wrote:

Hello:

I have configured DSL internet connection in openSUSE 12.1.
The network is working, but I can't modify the connection's
properties as the DSL devices window in YaST is empty, that is
it does not show the configured device(s). The providers window
shows the configured providers normally.
I would like to change the connection mode of the DSL device but
I can't since there is nothing to select in the devices window.
This works well in my openSUSE 11.2 system.
Is this a bug in oS 12.1 or am I missing something?
Is there a fix?

If you've also installed the latest 12.1 updates, it sounds like a bug.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.9°C)