Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird 13.0, in 12.1 broken.
Am 03.07.2012 06:31, schrieb Basil Chupin:
On 03/07/12 08:31, Adam Sailer wrote:
You're not really responding to my suggestion. I really don't care if
it was
a fresh install :-) . The problem is NOW, after the install and,
presumably,
after updates/upgrades to files were put thru since the OS was installed.

So, do the "new profile" waltz and let's see if the problem still
persists
:-) .

BC

Using a new profile didn't work for me; Disabling TestPilot and
TrackerBird
did =)

Thank you,

Whoa! :-)

By creating a new profile you start as a new user with no add-ons in
your Thunderbird. It's the same as starting TB (or FF) in safe-mode.

Not in that case though.
TestPilot is shipped from TB itself and TrackerBird is installed by
openSUSE in a system-wide way. So a new profile will get these addons
immediately. So it's different to -safe-mode.

And TrackerBird seems to be completely broken as more and more reports
on that list are saying that removing/disabling it fixes the issues :-(

Wolfgang