[opensuse] nginx on 12.1
Hello friends,
I am new in the list. I have old machine (P-III, 8 Gb HHD, micro SLOT-1 at 700 MHz and 512 Mb) running as a proxy server (in TEXT mode).
I was installed 12.1 some time ago, when I powerup all works fine (squid, DNS) but, the nginx service don't start automatically, I have to start it manually and all works ok, until the next restart.I verify in the Yast runlevels and all is OK.

What could be happened ???

T.I.A.
Jesús

PD Apologize my English, I don't practice usually.

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/