Re: [opensuse] osc commit command error
On 07/02/2012 06:39 AM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 06:18:27PM +0800, flash yan wrote:
Hi all,

When I run "osc commit",I get the following problem:

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 401: basic auth failed

How to solve this problem?
It means that your login failed.

Do you have the right login and password set up for OSC
in ~/.oscrc ? Did you change your password lately?

In doubt, move .oscrc away and start again with fresh username/password
query.

Ciao, Marcus

I found the root cause.The username and password I have inputed in the old .oscrc file
is not the login username and password of novell.
So the osc command is always wrong.

Thanks.

Flash Yan