Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
2012. március 31. 9:13 napon Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

Istvan Gabor wrote:

Basil:

Actually there is the right-click menu available for that image.

If you are using Firefox and have the NoScript extension installed
ensure that this URL is not allowed access to javascript (NoScript
will show a big red "S") and you then are able to save the image.

(However, if you have allowed this page to have access to javascript
then you don't get the menu when you right-click.)

Thank you for this. It wasn't even necessary to install noscript
addon. Changing preferences>content>javascript
options>advanced>unchecking "disable or replace context menus" made
the trick and enabled showing of context menu in case of the record
image. But it had no effect on the other image, the GPS device.
This is I get on that site:
in firefox:
http://i41.tinypic.com/m8l63k.jpg

Yes, when I right-click I have the same menu except
for "Reload", "Reload every" and "Downloadhelper". I use FF 11.0

To save that picture, I then hit Ctrl-I, pick the Media tab, scroll
through the images till I find the right one. Then "Save as...".

http://files.jessen.ch/ff-ctrli.jpeg

(the window in the upper right corner is FF "Page Information".

http://files.jessen.ch/24d5_1_big.jpg

Yep, thanks.
This method is really working but I wanted to leave it as a last
resort. If there are too many items in the page (~70 on this page)
it might tend to be cumbersome to find the correct one,
especially if you have to repeat saving images.

Istvan