[opensuse] Newb- openSUSE 12.1 installation failure -- goal: triple boot.

   This openSUSE mailing list seems to be the best opportunity for a newbie
like me to get help in the early stages of trying to multi-boot Windows 7
(already installed), openSUSE 12.1 and Ubuntu 11.04.
   There are already three primary partitions: "System", "Win7", and "HP
Recovery", on an HP Pavilion AMD X6. I am planning to use instructions and
diagrams from internet using Win7 as bootloader with modifications for the
Linux distros using EasyBCD. Dvd of openSUSE was obtained from the openSUSE
booth at the recent Linux Expo in Los Angeles.
   When system is started, the green openSUSE "Welcome" screen appears,
followed by the openSUSE Installation choices menu screen. When I choose the
"Install" option, the system displays a window showing "Loading Linux Kernel"
(with an increasing % progress line).
   According to instructions I expect the next screen to be the License
Agreement and Language screen. Instead, the system displays AMIBIOS information
including hardware test details, RAID details, "ISOLINUX 4.04 ...", then goes
back to the openSUSE "Welcome" screen. System repeats this loop until I choose
"Install from hard disk" option from the openSUSE installation choices menu
screen. At that point the system then loads Win7.
   When I test the dvd in an older "AMD Athlon 64 3200+" laptop, the procedure
continues normally, with no problem.Help.