Re: [opensuse] Is my machine too old for OS 12.1 ?
On 31/03/12 12:51, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2012/03/31 12:09 (GMT+1100) Basil Chupin composed:

Your guess is as good as mine. The only live Linux CD I routinely use
comes from the premier authority on and original producer of live CDs,
Klaus Knopper.

Are you saying that the Live CD from Factory is not kosher?

I wouldn't know. The first time I needed a live CD many many moons ago I downloaded Knoppix. I've never used any other live Linux CD that I can recall. I only use them for a limited number of certain things, and don't need to be guessing what's different or not if I was to use anything else.

I am not sure that we are on the same wavelength here.

Milestone #2, for example, comes on Live KDE/Gnome CD and using this CD one can also install the Milestone.

I don't know what CDs you are talking about but I am talking about the Milestone CDs (or even the final releases of oS which come in LIVE CD form).

BC

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?