Re: [opensuse] Is my machine too old for OS 12.1 ?
On 2012/03/31 11:47 (GMT+1100) Basil Chupin composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

nomodeset is not a correct way to get boot messages displayed.
Instead, modify /boot/grub/menu.lst get rid of quiet, and change
splash=silent to splash=verbose. Do the same in
/etc/sysconfig/bootloader if you want to keep it that way when kernels
are updated.

And how do you do all this to the KDE LIVE CD so one can get the os to
even boot may I enquire?

Your guess is as good as mine. The only live Linux CD I routinely use comes from the premier authority on and original producer of live CDs, Klaus Knopper.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/