Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
On Friday, 30 March 2012 12:08 Istvan Gabor wrote:
2012. március 28. 15:11 napon Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx> írta:
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 14:55:50 Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

How can I save images that are opening when I click their thumbnails in
certain pages? One example:

http://www.45cat.com/record/abbapromo001

the big image that opens after clicking the image in the page.

Another example, probably a different type:

http://elektronika.vatera.hu/navigacio_adovevo/gps/4_3_gps_mp3_mp4_full
_eu_r aktarrol_szamlaval_1564640810.html

Clicking the GPS image on the right opens a bigger image in the midle.
How can I save it?

Insomniacto:

What browser did you use? I don't have right click context menu.

Hi,

I should have been more clear, sorry. The first image - the ABBA record, I
could save the image with my right-click menu. The second image - the mp3
player, I could not save with a right-click. In the case like that, I would
have
done a snapshot of the page and cropped it to my liking in GIMP.

I use Seamonkey ~80% of the time I'm online and only have AdBlock-Plus on it.

--
"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that the government wants every citizen to prove they
are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens". -unknown

Deport Illegal Aliens!