Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
On 31/03/12 04:08, Istvan Gabor wrote:
2012. március 28. 15:11 napon Bogdan Cristea<cristeab@xxxxxxxxx> írta:

On Wednesday 28 March 2012 14:55:50 Istvan Gabor wrote:

[pruned]

Basil:

Actually there is the right-click menu available for that image.

If you are using Firefox and have the NoScript extension installed ensure
that this URL is not allowed access to javascript (NoScript will show a big red
"S")
and you then are able to save the image.

(However, if you have allowed this page to have access to javascript then you
don't
get the menu when you right-click.)
Thank you for this. It wasn't even necessary to install noscript addon.
Changing preferences>content>javascript options>advanced>unchecking
"disable or replace context menus" made the trick and enabled showing of
context menu in case of the record image.
But it had no effect on the other image, the GPS device.
This is I get on that site:
in firefox:
http://i41.tinypic.com/m8l63k.jpg

in opera:
http://i41.tinypic.com/m8l63k.jpg

There is context menu but there isn't save image option.

Sorry, Istvan, but I can save that GPS image without any problems: I get the full menu when I right-click on the images.

I think that it is time for you to upgrade your Firefox to the latest version.

BC

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?