Re: [opensuse] Gnome 3.4, Libreoffice 3.5 in openSUSE?
Hi,

the good news is that the LO-3.5.2 packages should appear in the
LibreOffice:Unstable project[1] the following week. I am getting very
close to get it built. Also the first runtime tests look promising.

If it gets a good feedback, I will put the packages also to the
LibreOffice:Stable project two weeks later or so.