Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
On 29.03.2012 02:56, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 29/03/12 00:11, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 14:55:50 Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

How can I save images that are opening when I click their thumbnails in
certain pages? One example:

http://www.45cat.com/record/abbapromo001

the big image that opens after clicking the image in the page.

Another example, probably a different type:

http://elektronika.vatera.hu/navigacio_adovevo/gps/4_3_gps_mp3_mp4_full_eu_r

aktarrol_szamlaval_1564640810.html

Clicking the GPS image on the right opens a bigger image in the
midle. How
can I save it?

I have openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10. Mostly I use opera web browser,
occasionally firefox or seamonkey.

Thanks.

Istvan
Hi

For the first link you provided, there is no right click menu
available when
you open that image,

Actually there is the right-click menu available for that image.

If you are using Firefox and have the NoScript extension installed
ensure that this URL is not allowed access to javascript (NoScript will
show a big red "S") and you then are able to save the image.

(However, if you have allowed this page to have access to javascript
then you don't get the menu when you right-click.)

BC

You can also look at the page info and save from there whatever you like, whether JavaScript is on or off.
Firefox: Tools -> Page Info -> Media or ctrl-I
Seamonkey: View -> Page Info -> Media or ctrl-I

Daniel

personal facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mars.fotografo
google+: https://plus.google.com/109534388657020287386