[opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:25:15 +0200
Le 28/03/2012 14:54, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :

Your phone is very unusual if it has space for *two* SD cards, rather one
is probably internal memory and the other the SD card. When I plug my
Atrix in I see two selections, one the SD card and the other internal
memory.

You can confirm by checking system files vs those you *know* are stored on
the SD card, ie: pictures, contacts

the samsung S have three memories:

* internal
* included sd card 8Gb (soldered on board)
* one micro sd slot, I added one 8Gb card

jdd